Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org will win a prize. Have fun!
1. In what year was the first Little League World Series played?
2. How many teams play in the LL World Series each year?
3. What was the first town in New York state to win the LL World Series?
4. What international city was the first to be represented in the LL World Series?
5. What was the first foreign country to win the LL World Series?
1. The first MLB All-Star game was played on July 6, 1933. Where was it played? Comiskey Park in Chicago
2. What was unusual about the MLB All-Star games from 1959 to 1962? There were two All-Star games each year.
3. In 1957, fans from one team elected seven of the team’s starters to the All-Star game. What team was it? Cincinnati Reds
4. When was the last year the All-Star game was played in the afternoon? 1969
5. What MLB player appeared in 25 All-Star games in his career….more than anyone else? Hank Aaron
No winner last month.