BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org will win a prize. Have fun!
1. Only one person has ever won a gold medal in both the Winter and Summer Olympics. Who was it?
2. In what year(s) did the USA win a gold medal in men’s hockey at the Winter Olympics?
3. What year(s) did Lake Placid, NY play host to the Winter Olympics?
4. Who was the youngest person ever to win an individual gold medal in the Winter Olympics?
5. What Winter Olympic sport is made up of skiing and target shooting?
1. What year was the very first Rose Bowl game played? (1902)
2. Which NHL team has played the most Winter Classic games? (Chicago Blackhawks – 4 games)
3. The 1992 AFC Wild Card game on January 3, 1993, featured the biggest comeback in NFL playoff history. What two teams were involved? (Bills, Oilers)
4. What year did Yankee Stadium host two NHL Games? (2014)
5. Which NFL teams have won the most combined league championships and Super Bowls? (Green Bay Packers)
There was no winner last month.