BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to email@example.com will win a prize. Have fun!
1. What year did Atlanta host the Summer Olympic Games?
2. Who has won the most Olympic medals for Men’s Swimming?
3. What year will Paris host the Olympic Games?
4. Who has won the most Olympic medals for Women’s Swimming?
5. What Sullivan County, NY resident was an Olympic gold medal winner?
Last Month’s Answers:
1. What two Major League pitchers have pitched perfect games in the month of June?
Jim Bunning in 1964 and Matt Cain in 2012.
2. How many NBA championships did the Chicago Bulls win in the 1990’s?
3. What Major League Baseball player hit the most home runs during the month of June?
Sammy Sosa of the Chicago Cubs hit 20 in June of 1998
4. How many Stanley Cup championships did the Los Angeles Kings win in the 2010’s?
5. What is the only team to ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the NBA Finals?
The Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016
Last month’s winner was Mike Rowley.