BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org will win a prize. Have fun!
1. What two Major League pitchers have pitched perfect games in the month of June?
2. How many NBA championships did the Chicago Bulls win in the 1990s?
3. What Major League Baseball player hit the most home runs during the month of June?
4. How many Stanley Cup championships did the Los Angeles Kings win in the 2010s?
5. What is the only team to ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the NBA Finals?
Last Month’s Answers:
1. What MLB player hit the most home runs ever in the month of May? (Barry Bonds, 17 in 2001)
2. What MLB player hit the longest home run ever on Memorial Day? (Mickey Mantle, NY Yankees, 620 feet in 1956)
3. What team has the longest active playoff streak in the NBA? (Portland Trailblazers, 8 straight)
4. What team has the longest active playoff streak in the NHL? (Pittsburg Penguins, 15 straight)
5. What MLB player had the most stolen bases ever during the month of May? (Rickey Henderson, 27 in 1982)
There was no winner last month.