BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to email@example.com will win a prize. Have fun!
1. In what year was the Professional Golfers Association of America formed?
2. Who was the first professional golfer to open a golf equipment company under his own name?
3. Which golfer was the first to win golf’s original Grand Slam, winning the U.S. and British Amateurs and the U.S. and British Opens in the
4. In what year was the first Masters Golf Championship played?
5. What professional golfer once won 18 tournaments in a calendar year, including 11 in a row?
1. What National Leaguer has the most home runs by a switch hitter in a season? (Chipper Jones, Atlanta Braves, 45 in 1999)
2. What year did David Wells pitch a perfect game in May? (1998)
3. In May of what year did Nolan Ryan pitch his seventh career no-hitter? (1991)
4. Who got his 3,000 career hits on May 4, 2018? (Albert Pujols)
5. What historic baseball event took place on May 24, 1935? (The first night game in Major League Baseball history; the
Reds beat the Phillies 2-1)
There was no winner last month.