BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org will win a prize. Have fun!
1. What are the two NFL home teams who traditionally play every Thanksgiving?
2. Who holds the NFL record for the most rushing yards in a Thanksgiving Day game?
3. Which two NFL teams have had the most matchups in Thanksgiving Day games?
4. What two teams hold the NFL record for most points scored combined in a Thanksgiving Day game?
5. Who holds the NFL record for most receiving touchdowns in a Thanksgiving Day game?
Last Month’s Answers:
1. What player hit 3 home runs for the Yankees in game 6 of the 1977 World Series? (Reggie Jackson)
2. What player hit the grounder to first base that went through Bill Bruckner’s legs to give the Mets a win over the Red Sox in Game 6 of 1986 World Series to tie the Series 3-3? (Mookie Wilson)
3. Who is the only pitcher to pitch a perfect game in the World Series? (Don Larsen)
4. What team has won the most World Series titles? (New York Yankees)
5. What team has won the most World Series titles for the National League? (St. Louis Cardinals)
There was no winner last month.