BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to email@example.com will win a prize. Have fun!
1. What player scored the most touchdowns in the opening game of an NFL or AFL season?
2. What expansion team won their very first game in 2002 against the Dallas Cowboys?
3. What quarterback had the most passing yards in a pro football season opener?
4. What NFL team went winless for 26 games over two seasons?
5. In what year did the National Football League officially start play?
Last Month’s Answers:
1. The only mother and son Olympians in USA history are from Sullivan County, NY. Who are they? Alice Arden Hodge and Russ Hodge
2. What 1964 Olympic gold medal winner later played wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys? Bob Hayes
3. Who is the only person to win both an Olympic gold medal and a Super Bowl ring? Bob Hayes
4. What is Usain Bolt’s middle name? St. Leo
5. Jim Ryun was a 3-time Olympian at 1,500 meters. What was his best showing in the Olympics? Silver medal in 1968.
There was no winner last month.