BALLGAME BAFFLERS BY BRIAN
Here are five ballgame bafflers for your consideration. The first person to email the most correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org will win a prize. Have fun!
1. The only mother and son Olympians in USA history are from Sullivan County, NY. Who are they?
2. What 1964 Olympic gold medal winner later played wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys?
3. Who is the only person to win both an Olympic gold medal and a Super Bowl ring?
4. What is Usain Bolt’s middle name?
5. Jim Ryun was a 3-time Olympian at 1,500 meters. What was his best showing in the Olympics?
Last Month’s Answers:
1. What Year did Atlanta host the Summer Olympic Games? 1996
2. Who has won the most Olympic medals for Men’s Swimming? Michael Phelps, 28
3. What Year will Paris host the Olympic Games? 2024
4. Who has won the most Olympic medals for Women’s Swimming? Jenny Thompson, 12
5. What Sullivan County, NY resident was an Olympic gold medal winner? Isador “Jack” Niflot, Wrestling in 1904.
There was no winner last month.